Don’t want this one to be too boring but thought I’d pop it in anyway. A quick list of dos and don’ts at a festival, enjoy!
· Do pack light; nothing worse than dragging a suitcase worth of stuff you don’t need and a tent and whatever else through the heat to the campsite or worse the mud and rain! Definitely plump for a backpack- one of the few times practicality should be put before style
· Though not too light; those of you who believe two pairs of pants and one t-shirt is enough think again (you know who you are ;))
· Do go out of you comfort zone and try a more festively look than perhaps your used to
· Don’t model yourself on Kate moss though if you are more curvy (a la moi), accentuate your positives, so if you’re more busty than leggy think fitted vest top over baggy t-shirt
· Do take dry shampoo, and lots of it! There may be showers but the four hour queue for ten minutes water really isn’t worth it
· Don’t just wear a bikini! Ok that’s not quite true, if its blistering sunshine and you don the bikini top and shorts go for it, but don’t rely on it we all know what British weather can be like. . .
· Do take your own food. May sound obvious but it’s so much cheaper and not something everyone considers, and definitely take food into the arena if you’re not planning on stage hopping – eleven hours without food stood up not the best night ever!
· Don’t wear heels! Even wedges, they may look great and be far more flattering than wellies but trust me, unless you’re a VIP and can go to a hotel and stay off the mud it just isn’t worth it.
· Do have fun! Hope that didn’t bog you all down too much because they are supposed to be just that! Happy festival-ling,