Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Best mascara ever?

OK so I find the topic of mascara to be a very interesting one, unlike most beauty products I think a lot of mascaras are good but very few actually work like there adverts suggest (most likely because there falsies but hey ho). So recently I have been using the smash box hyperlash and I think it may be the best I’ve ever used! It’s not too claggy on the lashes and gives my eyes a great "dolly" eyed look, or I like to think so hehe! Anyway it’s brilliant! And although I’m not an expert I would suggest it’s down to the wand which is more of a comb style than the big bushy ones in a lot of mascaras. That said it isn’t the cheapest on the market but if you have money to spend I would definitely recommend this one!
 
Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment