Search This Blog

Saturday 28 July 2012

ASOS HAUL!!!



So I planned on having this post out quite a while ago but I never got around to taking the photos so it has been sat in my drafts for too long and thought I’d finally post it today. I did a fairly large order off the Asos sale and there was just so much I wanted I had to try my best to limit myself slightly, there were just so many bargains I did struggle! But I thought I’d tell you all what I bought with a few photos. I did buy the lace gloves I was in love with when I last blogged about Asos and in truth I doubt I’ll ever wear them but there so soft and pretty I can’t bear to send them back! There a great vintage looking accessory as well I think they'd be great for a fancy garden party or maybe a summer wedding so you never know maybe I will be able to wear them! I also bought two pairs of shorts, one an orange tweed style that look great with nude heels and one pair for the beach which are black and extremely high leg. A duck egg blue skirt with a gingerbread man print, in my ootd post (I wore it the day I got it, thought it was so cute and as I love baking very apt), and floral kimono/blazer which I was apprehensive about but love now it’s arrived (also in my an OOTD post a great sort of summery throw over for when it’s not that warm but you still want something bright and pretty), a gold/cream jumper to keep for the colder months and a gorgeous teal blue cut out playsuit which I am going to save for my holiday! And I think that’s everything but if I have forgotten anything ill have a little edit to the post and that’s all for now, blog soon!


http://lola1440.tumblr.com/


(Lovely little cut out detail on the sleeve of the black and white baggy top)
Image 4 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Cut Out Playsuit With One Shoulder(asos picture of playsuit)


Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment