Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

Starry Sky Nails


Another nail blog today. I have been very intrigued by these nail wraps that are appearing all over the market and have wondered what there like. Now these are the first I’ve tried and there a cheap version I found in my local supersaver (budget versions can be found in most pound/discount stores). And I think there brilliant. A little fiddly at first but after the first two the really were quite easy to apply, stick on, then trim down and fold the excess over the nail. Now I will say this one thing and that is if your nails are very short I might not recommend. One of my nails is very short at the moment (due to a traigic break hehe) and I did find it a little difficult to cut it to the right shape and you can’t really fold them over short nails. But overall really good, no waiting for them to dry and no constant worrying about them flicking off like you get with fake nails or varnish. Not to mention the detail you can get from a sticker compared with the effort of watching a youtube tutorial and trying to create patterns with a cocktail stick! I went for a starry pattern that reminds me a bit of something Jessie J would wear! So overall I really reccomend these and think I'll try another set, I'll let you know how I get on! 




Peel, stick, cut and go!

Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment