Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Cupcake Craziness


Another baking blog today and as you probably guessed by the title I have been making cupcakes and I must say sorry about this title, I was trying to go for something funny but I think it has flopped spectacularly! Errr where was I, oh yeah, cupcakes! Yesterday I made two types of cupcakes as a present for my uncle, his favourite which is chocolate and I also made some lemon and poppy seed ones because they looked so good on the website. I used good food website for the recipes and I’ll link them below. But I really love these I think there so flavoursome, especially the lemon which is really zesty. I'm also finding an addiction to all the pretty and funky cupcake cases you can get, I’m building quite a collection now and I went for polka dot colours this time for a summery look. I iced the chocolate ones with a chocolate buttercream (different to what the recipe suggests) and a lemon buttercream for the lemon ones (obviously).  And that’s pretty much it, hope you enjoy and feel free to comment/re-blog etc., for more pictures (ones with icing on) go to my tumblr at http://lola1440.tumblr.com/.  




Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment