Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Book Review


Not quite sure whether this post fits with the blog theme but thought I’d pop it in any way! So a book review today. I just finished reading chocolate shoes and wedding blues by Trisha Ashley, it’s a very typical chick flick book, but a great easy read especially on a sun lounger while on holiday this year. The story is about a woman reaching the end of her younger years and time when she can have children but without her fiancée or children which she desperately want. The lead is a great character and feels much more real than a lot of chick flick characters, she loves baking, eating and shoes! A girl with great taste hehe! However you can see where the story is going right from the blurb, it’s definitely not for those wanting a intellectual read. Despite the predictability though I think I’d be disappointed if the story didn’t go the way it does and there are a few surprise twists. This is the first book I’ve read by Ashley and I’ll be reading more for sure! Well written idealistic rom com!

Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment