Search This Blog

Saturday 28 July 2012

Shopping, Sushi and Smoothies


I must stop spending! Another haul, I only went in for lunch and came back with 40 quid’s worth! Dearie me I’ll be bankrupt if I’m not careful. But anyway thought I’d make use of it and at least blog about it. Now I got mainly make-up, my most exciting purchase was a brush set from naito (one of my favourite brands of the moment); I got it on sale for £13 reduced from £20. It was recommended by the very friendly manager in Debenhams who saw I was looking for brushes. I also got a baggy punk style top, a green fitted skirt, 3 nails varnishes (with a pound off thanks to look magazines voucher for hot looks nail varnish by collection), a mascara (Rimmel’s new formula), fake eyelashes and a pair of flip flops (only £2 in the HandM sale). But that wasn’t quite the end of my haul, I finished off my day by grabbing a yo sushi picnic box (ten pounds and really tasty!), a strawberry and banana smoothie and a lush blueberry cupcake from my local coffee bean. A great day despite the spending and I think shopping and sushi should be given as a prescription for stress! Well it would certainly de-stress me hehe




Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment