Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rimmel Pro


Ok a fairly quick review tonight as I’m shattered from a day at the beach and a bit of a rave review at that. I absolutely love my new nail polish! It’s a Rimmel Lycra pro in ultra violet. I found the application process very quick, good brush (always love the Rimmel nail polish brushes there the perfect size and shape) and fairly quick drying, this coming from an extremely impatient person! And as I did my nails the night before a beach trip I thought it would be the perfect test time as it would have to contend with heat, sea and sand, not to mention the shower after a beach trip! And surprisingly it hasn’t chipped at all! I do have a base and top coat on but still has held on brilliantly, I took the picture below after I had put it through the mill a bit so you can see how well it's lasted. Big love for this varnish, think I’ll definitely be out buying some more colours – maybe a coral. . . 



Love Lola

Oh ps. you can buy them at boots and there about five pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment