Search This Blog

Friday 20 July 2012

OOTD


Outfit of the day! My first one I’m very excited! Now I’m not sure about the picture quality here so do let me know what you think. The weather in England (or my part at least) is completely miserable, it’s drizzly, grey and I can’t wait to get to another country and some sun (little bit of a moan there sorry!). So unfortunately my summer clothes are remaining in my wardrobe but I thought I’d post my outfit anyway. Today I’m wearing my new Asos skirt; it’s a gentle a line style with a gingerbread man print. I then paired it with a plain black spaghetti strap top and to make the look not to childish I guess I wore my leather jacket too (from international). I thought this gave the look a bit more of an edge rather than a pretty look. I then added my high heeled turn down ankle boots from new look about two years ago but I absolutely love them so have kept them quite a while now.
My jewellery is all silver and quite simple; I went for my h necklace which was a birthday present and a silver pearl bracelet. My makeup is a simple smoky eye and a plum lip, and I left my hair natural and kind of wavy. 

Hope you like,
Skirt pattern
 
(more photos on my tumblr as usual)


Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment