Search This Blog

Thursday 19 July 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Review


As promised here is my more in depth review on the new(ish) Bourjois nail polish remover. Now overall I really like this product and I would buy it again, I love that I don’t need cotton pads and it is quick (not quite the one second that is says on the tin though). However there are a few draw backs. The first one is that you can’t really remove toe nail polish with it (very awkward sticking each toe in individually I must say)! Which isn’t a massive problem but it is a tad annoying to have to buy two products one for nails and one for toes when one would easily suffice. And secondly is for me the smell. I find the smell much stronger than most nail varnishes and as I said earlier it definitely takes more than a second to remove it. So if you have the money I would recommend this it’s not awfully expensive but not really what I’d call cheap either, its £4.99 at boots but if you are on a budget I would say stick to the quickies wipes or bottle stuff with some good ol’ cotton wool instead of buying a multiple products for the same job. 

(Note this picture does not belong to me)

Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment