Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hot Looks Nails


Just a quick little review today. I recently bought three new nail varnishes called hot looks from collection 2000 (now collection) and they each cost £1.79 so I wasn’t expecting great things, just one day of colour after building it up with 3/4 coats. How wrong I was! These little varnishes actually lasted me about three days which isn’t awfully long but for the price I was pleased (especially as I change colour every couple of days). They were also surprisingly pigmented so only two coats need and very quick drying! These are great for those on a budget and there’s a big range of colours; I went for hip hop (orange), show off (metallic blue) and Parma violets (purple).
(For pictures of the colours on my nails they’ll be appearing on my tumblr)




Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment