Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Pin-up Girl

Hi all, just a quick fashion post today. Recently I’ve been really getting into the glamorous pin-up look. Very sleek style, winged sun glasses, polka dot halter neck clothes etc. so I thought I’d post these couple things I’ve bought to achieve the look at the beach or pool side on holiday (or at home though the weather isn’t ideal for sun bathing at the moment!) So to start these lush sunnies from Topshop, there £16 pounds so not too pricey and a great shape! They come in a few colours but I went for cream as I thought it would match a lot of stuff – very boring reason but practical. The jury’s still out on the quality of these as the do seem a bit plasticy but I shall give them the benefit of the doubt and if not I think they’ll be a great season/throw away buy.


I then got this great bikini from Debenhams. It’s red with white polka dots and has a good amount of support and padding to really enhance figure and give a classic hourglass shape which is essential for this look. The top is underwired with padding similar to a water bra; the bottoms are a simple brief style with very cute bow ties on the side. Overall I thought this is a really great bikini I didn’t feel like my boobs would fall out or as though I was over exposed. Definitely recommend this one!
Then to finish off the beach pin up look id add an oversized floppy sun hat – I got one from Primark for about five pounds if you want a budget alternative and then a large beach bag, maybe a blue and white stripy one to contrast the patterns and give a slight sailor touch to the look.  Hope you like,

Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment