Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

OOTD x 2



Oh my look at my face in these photos! Not my best photo, but never mind thought I’d post these anyway. Now I had planned on a little holiday look book but my camera filled up so quickly that my friend had to take my ootd photos for me and I haven’t got them yet so here’s the first two. My first outfit (the one where I look a tad grumpy shall we say) is a turquoise play suit I bought from Asos and love, it hangs really well and I think the cut outs add a little something extra. I paired it with a brown plait belt to nip in the waist for a shapelier look and cat eye Topshop sunglasses. I twisted my hair up in a French twist and went for subtle bronzy make-up. 



The second with my frightening smile is a purple floaty skirt from h and m and a white vest top. It’s a very simple outfit and I have my polka dot pin up style bikini on underneath and cat eye sunnies. I finished it all off with a peach coloured bangle (also from h and m) and floral wedges from Dorothy Perkins which are surprisingly comfy.
And that’s all for now folks, I’ll post more outfits from my holiday later and they’ll all go on my chictopia as always. Enjoy,

Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment