Search This Blog

Sunday 5 August 2012

Shoes . . .

Does any one else really struggle organising there stuff into an arrangement there happy with? Sorting out my stuff always takes me forever and it nearly always seems to get messy again, but yesterday I gave sorting out my shoes another go! I wanted them easily accessible but I without building a case specifically for them in my wardrobe or spending an absolute fortune. So after clearing out tonnes, right the way from flip-flops to boots I had to decide how to put them back. Now this my sound absolutely stupid, you may be thinking just place them at the bottom of the wardrobe and walk away! But I cant fit them all like that and didn’t want to separate them into different wardrobes/places. So I purchased these clear shoe boxes. I used to keep all my shoes in shoe boxes but trying to find the pair I wanted was such a hassle, especially when I'm in a hurry and I end up flinging them about everywhere boxes boots and sandals all jumbled up on the floor! But these work really well I can see what’s in them and don’t have to take photos of all my shoes to stick on the front. They stack much better too as there all the same size. Here’s a little pic for you, not very exciting but I'm quite proud, you wouldn’t believe how long it took my to get it tidy! 


Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment