Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

Natio Products


Really didn’t know what to name this post and while this title isn't exactly intriguing or exciting its basically a mash up of reviews of Natio products. I am a big fan of there stuff espically the young skin range,. Now in case you don’t know they are an Australian skin care brand which is available to UK  costumers in Debenhams. There main philosophy is natural plant based skin care and embracing your natural beauty.
The first product I bought from them was a tinted spot cream (i.e. a concealer) that it claims to attack blemishes. Now as I often use it over the top of my foundation rather than it on its own I haven't noticed a massive reduction in the blemish but as a concealer I think its great. A nice thickness for good coverage and a great colour (luckily as there is only one) and does cover redness really well. The main draw back is that it comes in one colour so if your too pale/dark it might not be great or when skin tans in the summer I find I need to change to one of my other concealers (maybe I'll do a post about them, what do you think?), but if it is your colour and you have blemish prone skin this is a big recommend and not too expensive which is ideal!
Product imageThe second product I love is also from the young range and is an oil free moisturiser. Now I often find some oil free moisturisers don’t give me as much moister as I need and the ones with oil overload my skin (which is oily to combination) and my skin breaks out even more, definitely something you don’t want from a moisturiser. But this one I find works really well, it leaves a nice smooth finish to my skin and doesn’t encourage break outs which is brilliant. It also leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and provides a good base to start make-up (primer etc.). I will say one thing is that it does have a slightly odd texture when its rubbed in but not fully absorbed yet but once it has sunken in skin feels great. So again a big recommend of this product, its really great for teen skin or oil/blemish prone skin.

And the final product(s) I will be raving about is there brush selection I recently bought (in my last haul post). Its a set of six brushes in a pouch which makes them great for travelling/on the go. It came with a powder brush, blush brush, foundation brush, two eye-shadow brushes of different sizes and an angled brush. They are very soft and I think natural hair but I'd have to check that, they apply products very well especially the eye-shadow brushes. They all have a nice fluffy finish which personally I love, it makes blending really easy though for more precise looks perhaps not the best. I have yet to try the foundation brush as I currently am using a chanel one but I shall let you know how I get on with it! Overall really good brushes and a great price when bought as a set, at the moment thirteen pounds twenty I think in Debenhams but there usually twenty pounds, which for six brushes not a bad price at all!
And that's all the products I've tried so far but I am very interested in trying more, I might buy the face scrub next or maybe the cleanser, who knows. But if any one else has tried other Natio products or recommends anything please let me know in the comments.






Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment